Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!
Traders Dynamic Index (TDI)
The Traders Dynamic Index is a trend following momentum indicator based on the RSI. The RSI calculation itself applies slightly different settings than the standard RSI version.
First, a 13 period average is used, as opposed to the standard RSI 14 period. Secondly, a smoothing period of 2 is used vs. the customary 3 bars applied to the standard RSI. Finally, the Traders Dynamic Index applies the SMA as the basis for its calculation, not the EMA which is used for the standard RSI calculation.
The Traders Dynamic Index indicator comes with the following parameters:
- The Priceline, which is a SMA(2) of RSI(13)
- The Signalline, which is a SMA(7) of RSI (13)
- The Midband, which is a SMA(34) of RSI (13)
- The BollingerBands around the SMA(34) using 1.62 StdDev
The following combinations may be considered as trade rules:
– go long, if Priceline > 50
– go short if Priceline Signalline
– go short if Priceline Midband
– trendfilter short, when Priceline BollingerBand.Upper
– add to short, when Priceline By applying the Library Roofing Filter you may correct distortions in the fixed scale threshold readings. The MESA Stochastics indicator comes with an integrated Roofing Filter. If you use an oscillator that do not apply a fixed scale, you may review our Indicator Spotlight on the Z-score and normalization.
Other than the TDI indicator, our standard momentum oscillators category feature a number of other entries, such as the Acceleration Deceleration, Double Smoothed Momentum, Know Sure Thing, LBR 3/10, Stochastics, Fast Stochastics and the Relative Strength Index. We also have a category for advanced oscillators , with among others the Laguerre RSI, Connors RSI, Projection Oscillator and the SVE Stochastics ITF. These tools build on the same concept as the standard momentum oscillators, but with a higher degree of sophistication. In general, they allow for added value approaches, utilizing a set of more complex algorithms.
The Traders Dynamic Index indicator is available for NinjaTrader 8.
TDI Alerts new – Traders Dynamic Index Indicator v2a
Long time ago I have downloaded the «TDI new Alert»-Indicator from (I think) codebase/mql4.com. Now it came back to my mind as I were looking for an substitution for the cci. Anyway – I had a look to it and did some changes/additions. It is possible to choose the alertcandle, have the pushnotification alert also, nearly every parameter is external and changeable (alert levels, colors, ma-rsi-settings, etc.).
I did not change the way of calculation. I changed the name ans version also – to «TDI Alerts v2a.mq4», imho that makes sense because of all the mods./additions (previous version was 2.0) .
Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!
For all of you who do not exactly know how the signals are generated (strong buy, weak buy, etc. pp.), here is a short «cheat-sheed» I wrote:
Volatility Band High (VB HIGH), color: SkyBlue, buffer: UpZone
Volatility Band Low (VB LOW), color: SkyBlue, buffer: DnZone
RSI PRICE LINE (RSI), color: Green, buffer: MaBuf
MARKET BASE LINE, color: Yellow, buffer: MdZone
TRADE SIGNAL LINE, color: Red, buffer: MbBuf
TRADE SIGNAL2 LINE, color: Aqua, buffer: McBuf, -> has no function for signal generation!
RSI_OversoldLevel : 23 (default: 32)
RSI_OverboughtLevel : 78 (default: 68)
VB_ConsolidationLevel : 20 (default: 20)
Strong Buy: RSI>TRADE SIGNAL LINE && TRADE SIGNAL LINE> MARKET BASE LINE && RSI>RSI_OversoldLevel && RSI TRADE SIGNAL LINE && RSI> MARKET BASE LINE && TRADE SIGNAL LINE RSI_OversoldLevel && RSI TRADE SIGNAL LINE && TRADE SIGNAL LINE RSI_OversoldLevel && RSI RSI_OversoldLevel && RSI MARKET BASE LINE && RSI>RSI_OversoldLevel && RSI =RSI_OverboughtLevel
LOW LEVEL CAUTION (Oversold): RSI MARKET BASE LINE
Weak Up: TRADE SIGNAL LINE>MARKET BASE LINE && RSI =MARKET BASE LINE
Consolidation: VB HIGH-VB LOW 40 KB | 15,240 downloads | Uploaded Dec 5, 2020 12:16pm
Traders Dynamic Index Pro
Sentiment-based metrics are used by many institutions and professional traders to construct sophisticated trading algorithms. With the Traders Dynamic Index Pro, you can use sentiment-based metrics to identify favorable trading conditions while you trade.
The Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro indicator, developed by Dean Malone for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform, is an advanced hybrid indicator that combines multiple facets of the market into an all-in-one indicator that reveals:
- Entry & Exit Points
- Positive & Negative Market Sentiment
- Trend Sentiment & Trade Direction
- Momentum & Market Volatility
- Bearish & Bullish Divergence
- Market Reversals
- Trade Alerts… and more
TDI Pro Introduction Video
TDI Pro Alerts
1. TDI Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Red line.
2. MBL Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Yellow line known as the Market Base Line.
3. TDI Hook Alert – Green line crosses the Blue lines of the Volatility Band.
4. Regular Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with solid Blue and Pink arrows.
5. Hidden Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with hollow Blue and Pink arrows.
Benefits of the Traders Dynamic Index
- All in One indicator designed to reveal Market Sentiment
- Indicates Trend Sentiment: Up, Weak Up, Down, Weak Down, and Range.
- Indicates Trade Sentiment: Long, Weak Long, Short, Weak Short, Flat and Caution (OverBought/Oversold).
- Identify sentiment-based Chart patterns.
- Divergence alerts – Bearish & Bullish – Regular & Hidden.
- Trade Entry Alerts – Trend & Counter-Trend.
- Works on any MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
- Customizable and easy to use!
Trading futures and Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures and Forex trading.
Trading either one has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!