Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!
Golden Paradigm is a SCAM!! Important Review on Dangerous Program!
Couple weeks have gone by since the official release of the Golden Paradigm Scam and it’s imperative we review this ridiculous fraud. Unfortunately many traders have been messaging me recently regarding the legitimacy of this automated trading software, which indicates these scam-artists are heavily marketing Golden Paradigm app through email blasting and other media portals. I myself have received several “invitations” for making over $900 per hour along with fake reviews endorsing this scam. Nathan Weiss and his TheGoldenParadigm.co platform follow the exact criteria we lookout for when determining a positive or scam review, and rest assured people, that Nathan has produced a dangerous program where he pockets his profits through trader losses.
Along with curious inquiries from interested traders, sadly it’s been brought to my attention various investors have lost significant amounts or entire deposits after hoping to achieve TheGoldenParadigm.co advertised $30000 weekly income. In hopes to prevent anyone else from being scammed by these criminals, hopefully my Golden Paradigm Review will serve as useful warnings. Ive laid out some important factors within the following review exposing several key points which will change your mind about registering with this money making scheme.
Golden Paradigm Review – Trading Scam Program Exposed
Nathan Weiss, supposed CEO of thegoldenparadigm.co (aka G.P. Technology), is a binary predator without remorse or regard to inevitable negative impacts produced from his phony trading program. Not once are visitors given any facial recognition of who or what he looks like, which further enhances my initial suspicions of fraudulent activity. Ive attempted to verify Mr Weiss through Google and social medias, only to find zero matching results supporting his existence within the industry. Trust me, if someone developed a software capable of generating six figures every month, he’d be very popular. Clearly whoever is responsible for creating the Golden Paradigm scam is hiding behind false identities to avoid the repercussions as traders lose money with this worthless program. The same can be said about G.P. Technology company, a fabricated establishment for making his software appear more reputable to rookie traders.
Here are some fake incentives & abilities marketed within their introduction videos for portraying Golden Paradigm program “unique”. Careful! Don’t believe these Lies!
- “Capitalize huge profits on world wide stock markets using trading softwares operating on ‘top secret’ algorithms“. – Real trader review & feedback prove the opposite and zero profitability.
- “Compiled with decades of historical data statistics for discovering and predicting future patterns“. What Nathan Weiss refers as his ‘5 Point Pattern“. – Food for Thought : why not just focus on current market movements like today’s successful traders?
Basically what you’re deceived in believing is instead of waiting for signal alerts, Golden Paradigm program ‘legally beats’ ordinary market analysis through documented insider information. Dont be fooled by such bogus implications of newly radical discoveries. Protect your money and don’t let if fall into the hands of corrupt scammers.
The Golden Paradigm Scam utilizes Fake Reviews
You’ll find a plethora of displayed “fellow golden members” below the homepage who’ve apparently gone through life-changing experiences shortly after registering with TheGoldenParadigm.co. By clicking each photo, newcomers are made to believe these “members” have bought luxurious homes, exotic cars, motorcycles & lavishing vacations, representing anything you want can be achieved through this trading software, and have posted their updates through Facebook accounts. However browsing throughout social media, “Barbara Wixon, Lena Silva, Kiley Perkins, Eva Moss, Dylan Francis & George Harper” did NOT correlate with any active account or match the pictures depicted in the Golden Paradigm Scam. Therefore it’s easy to assume their photos were either purchased or stolen from stock websites.
Truthfully I’m not surprised and neither should you. With a misleading trading software containing non-existing CEOs and fake beta-testers, its no wonder some unfortunate traders have suffered severe loss using this binary application. This is why its important to perform due diligence whenever you encounter any profit maker app. Not to mention the added countdown disclaimer insinuating Time & Spots are limited to 30 applicants, so registrations must be completed quickly: “Warning 15 minutes left until the next invitee takes your spot…“.
OH! whatever happened to “Live Proof” suppose to be shown at the commencement of their presentation clips? Was it that lame recording from that paid actor who shows us numbers on a screen? Notice how he doesn’t reveal the entire computer display. Come on! Nice try you crooks!
Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!
Golden Paradigm Review – Conclusion & Alternatives
“History Repeats Itself” is the only statement within the Golden Paradigm scam Ive agreed upon because thegoldenparadigm.co is a great example of scam systems repeating identical tactics for luring potential traders with exaggerated dreams of becoming rich. Similarly dangerous programs like Virtual Income, My First Online PayDay, & TrainaSoft are perfect examples of recent frauds I’ve exposed and debunked into my growing Blacklisted Section. You can bet every penny GoldenParadigm has joined the ranks.
Along with partnerships with shady brokers like GTOptions who’s grown a reputation of illegal and manipulative practices, my Final Judgement is evidently clear: Golden Paradigm program is a SCAM! Avoid trusting anything Mr Weiss says, he’s a two-face liar!
↓ Trade safe by checking out Prestige’s recommend Auto/Semi-Auto Alternative ↓
Not able to register with Copy Buffett? Visit our BinaDroid Review – Available Everywhere!
Golden Paradigm Review – Golden Paradigm is a Scam!
Golden Paradigm 2020 found at thegoldenparadigm.co touts itself as a software that can generate $978.63 for you hourly. Sounds out of the world? Indeed, because Golden Paradigm is a scam. Read our in-depth Golden Paradigm review before you set yourself up for a huge disappointment!
Name: Golden Paradigm
Owner: Nathan Weiss
Price: $250 deposit
Legitimate? NO, IT’S A SCAM
( full list of all reviewed scams)
Golden Paradigm Review
Golden Paradigm is a scam
Did you notice something was off as soon as you enter the sales page of Golden Paradigm scam?
Instead of cutting straight into the introduction, Golden Paradigm used some pretty nifty marketing techniques to get you hooked.
When you first enter the website, you notice the headline above the sales video. It says PRIVATE INVITE, but in fact it’s just there to give you a sense of exclusivity and keep you interested. Anyone with the link can view the sales video and become a victim of scam.
Next, Golden Paradigm scam puts up a very attractive promise – getting paid $978.63 hourly using their “patented” technology. Is it telling the truth? Unfortunately not.
The headline is there to entice you into watching the full sales video, and it’s in the video where the scammers behind Golden Paradigm try to brainwash you.
The video starts with clips of sports car, luxurious vacations, private jet, and dream mansions. It’s implying that you can own all of those if you sign up for their scam, which is a tactic widely used in online scams to trap unsuspecting internet users.
Don’t fall for it.
The rest of the sales video is narrated by Nathan Weiss, the alleged owner of Golden Paradigm who keeps promising great wealth if you use his “secret system”, but we’ve found strong evidences to prove that Golden Paradigm is a scam.
Golden Paradigm Scam Uses Fake Countdown Timer
Fake countdown timer employed by Golden Paradigm scam
Below the sales video, you’ll see this sign up box where you are required to key in your email address and opt in for Golden Paradigm.
Above the box, you’ll see a countdown timer that starts counting down from 15:00 minutes, as soon as you enter the sales page.
It’s said that if you don’t sign up within the stipulated time, your “spot” will be taken by the next invitee.
The important question is – are there really limited spots to Golden Paradigm? How do we know if the countdown timer is real?
One easy way is to find out is to reload the page, and you’ll realize that the timer resets itself, too.
It’s just a computer script that is set to countdown every time the webpage is loaded. Similar trick was used in other binary trading software scam such as Amissio Formula and Zulander Hack .
By adding the countdown timer, Golden Paradigm scam will be able to force a few more impulse sign ups and make money off these victims.
Actually, did you realize that you don’t need to key in your email at all to get into their “members-only” page? You just have to go to this link thegoldenparadigm.co/members and you’re in!
The whole “reserve your spot with email address” is just a heist to obtain your information, so they can send you more shady emails and hopefully, sign you up with some of them.
Irresponsible Promises by Golden Paradigm Scam
Golden Paradigm scam giving some irresponsible promises
Golden Paradigm scam decides to sum up all the “perks” of the software in their second sales page, as displayed above.
However, this just opened up another evidence for us to prove that Golden Paradigm is indeed a scam. Notice the underlined features that the scam is promising, as follow:
- Guaranteed $978.63 per hour salary
- Free to use money making app
- No experience or skills required
EVERY SINGLE ONE of these promises are fake, and we’ll expose it right away.
What Golden Paradigm Scam Doesn’t Want You to Know
Secrets are hidden within Golden Paradigm disclaimer
(click to enlarge)
Even though Nathan Weiss repeatedly promised that his software is guaranteed to make huge profits for you, he has something entirely different to say in Golden Paradigm disclaimer.
You can’t find this document anywhere in the sales materials, except for the very bottom of their sales page. It’s linked through an extremely small fine print that reads “disclaimer”.
You can verify the authenticity of the quoted terms here: thegoldenparadigm.co/disclaimer . I’ve underlined the important terms in red, but let me interpret them here.
- Due to the high risk nature of trading, ‘The Golden Paradigm” explicitly does not make any express or implied warranties or guarantees that user will make any profit or that user will not lose any or all deposited investment funds.
- Trading in binary options is very speculative and highly risky… only for those investors who… are financially able to assume the loss of their entire investments.
- Only for those investors who… have the knowledge to understand binary options trading and the underlying assets and markets.
We can understand a number of truths about Golden Paradigm scam just from these few terms alone:
- Self explanatory – Contrary to what they promise in the sales materials, Golden Paradigm scam does not guarantee you any profit. Not only that, you will most likely end up losing ALL your deposited investment funds.
- Again, Golden Paradigm scam admits that trading binary options is extremely risky, and it is only for investors who can stomach the loss of their entire investments.
- Despite promoting the software as fully automated and no experience needed, somehow it is only suitable for investors who have the knowledge to understand binary trading and its underlying assets.
It’s very obvious that the scammers behind Golden Paradigm scam are trying to escape from the blatant lies and fake promises they have given you in the sales materials.
Compare their disclaimer and what they claimed in the sales material, and you can detect the differences.
This document is not here to give you a fair warning as a consumer. The sole purpose is to protect those scammers from legal issues when the software doesn’t live up to its promises and make you lose all your money.
Is Golden Paradigm a Scam?
YES, GOLDEN PARADIGM IS A SCAM. We strongly advise you to stay away from the scam if you don’t want to lose your hard-earned money.
You’ll be better off spending that $250 deposit for a nice dinner with your family than wasting it on a scam like this.
If you want to make money online, there are much better alternatives than trying your luck with binary options:
Read Our Review of the Most Recommended Internet Business Opportunity Here.
Have you encountered any online scams before? Personally I’ve fallen for a few before coming across the legitimate one, so let us know in the comments below if you have any personal experience to share!
The Golden Paradigm Review
The Golden Paradigm Review: Making money online by trading binary options has its own challenges. It has basic challenges every trader must overcome before he can succeed. One of the foremost challenges every trader must overcome is choosing a legitimate trading software, or broker so to say. The rising popularity of binary options trading robot has given rise to a proliferation of trading systems. There are so many options and each is claiming to be the best. The Golden Paradigm is one of such systems. Should you commit your time, money and other resources to doing business on the platform? This is a question you should be able to answer for yourself after reading this article. You should acquire all the knowledge and information you possibly can before deciding on the best trading system to use. This is so that you can avoid making investments that turn out disastrous in the end. This article scrutinizes The Golden Paradigm software for you.
What is The Golden Paradigm?
The Golden Paradigm is a web based binary options trading robot system. It offers automated binary options signals to traders. The software, which is claimed not to need any manual input from you due to its computerized trading system, was developed by a certain Mr. Nathan Weiss. Although advertised as free on its website, you must give a working email address to sign up. You are then promptly taken to the broker’s page where you must deposit between $250 and $5000 depending on what registration plan interests you. Once this process is completed, the robot then begins trading on your behalf. All you need just do from then on is let your profits to reach the minimum threshold then you start withdrawing.
All this might sound familiar and inviting. But is it really possible for the software to fulfill all the mighty promises it is making? The Golden Paradigm system has many red flags that must be a source of concern for every trader.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
The Golden Paradigm Review | Watch Out Scams! Read Our Honest Review About Binary Option Robots and Brokers! Trade With Success With The Right Tools!!
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
Top Binary Option Robots in Russia
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
- Name of Robot
- Min. Investment
- Min. Deposit
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)
Exclusive offer! Get the binary option robot for free by clicking on the button below!
The Golden Paradigm Website
Even though the software’s website is short and sweet, comprises a short video clip, a few testimonials and a form for email subscription, it still carries this feeling of urgency that is common to online scams. Most of the testimonial stories sound like the common ‘I’ve made loads of money from this site’ stories you have heard more than a million times. There are so many questions that are begging for answers when you scrutinize the website closely.
- The Website’s App: The Golden Paradigm app which is meant to enable you gain millions is in fact the most popular app among scammers in the binary options systems market. If you take a close look at the app, you will discover that it is the same with the app used for scams like Amissio Formula, Tauribot and so on. The truth is that the app was never designed to make you any profits talk less of making you a millionaire.
- The Broker: The integrated broker you are asked to use on the website is another question that needs an answer. A trader is supposed to enjoy the benefit of being able to choose any broker he trusts. The integrated broker on the website is quite unknown. In fact, even the website does not present us with the name of the broker.
- Support: The software does not offer any support to traders that are not yet registered members. It is a fact that potential users might have questions about the system. If they cannot ask the support desk such questions then who else are they supposed to ask? Making support inaccessible to unregistered members might mean that the developers are afraid of being discovered for what their system really is.
- The Badges: The recognition badges on the website are fakes. The badges are not clickable therefore they do not link to any proof. Such badges are meant to lead to the recognition pages when clicked. In that way, they then become tangible proof that the recognition the system is claiming for such badges was actually awarded.
- The Video: There are so many red flags in the video that is shall be assigned a subheading of its own. There are so many aspects of the video that just don’t seem right.
The Golden Paradigm
The Golden Paradigm Video
The software’s video has so many inconsistencies that must be addressed. That is why it is being treated as a section of its own.
- The CEO: Nathan Weiss, our ‘supposed CEO’ in the video is just a voice with no face behind it. Even though the lack of a face makes tracing him on fiverr.com hard, he sounds like one of the many actors that can be hired for pennies on the micro-job site. In addition, if you listen to the voice closely and very well, you will admit that is sounds quite familiar. It sounds familiar to the voice you hear on many other binary option trading scams.
- The Testimonies: Many ‘supposed registered members’ who have made it via the system and are leaving fine are displayed underneath the video presentation window. The mistake the software made was posting Facebook notifications that exposed what they were all doing with their windfalls. The truth is that a search for each of the names in the testimonies on the platform returned no matches. The website could have at least linked their photos to their social media accounts if they were real members. This shows that all the ‘supposed registered members’ are nonexistent.
- Charlie Treybach: Of particular interest among those that testified in the video clip is this guy. If you look closely at the man you will notice that he looks very familiar. Well, for your information, he is the same guy on the TSI system scam video. He just uses a different name from one scam to the other. Also of particular interest is the account our dear ‘Charlie’ displays as his own claiming that he made $25,000 in just some few days. The interesting thing is that the displayed account is a Photoshop work. This should not be surprising as Titan Trade has been exposed as the broker which The Golden Paradigm uses as its integrated broker. Take a close look at the displayed account and you will discover that the first entry was made on the 2 nd of February 2020. This is very interesting because the software was actually launched and made live on the 10 th of February 2020. This seems a bit confusing because the software is web based and not a downloadable one. So there is no Beta testing that might be responsible for that. So, what brought this inconsistency about if not the fact that ‘Charlie’s profitable account’ was actually a good Photoshop job?
- The 5 Point Pattern: This is one of the major catches the video uses in trying to gain attention. It is what the software tried using for its claim to fame. But what actually is the 5 point pattern? Well the truth is that no one but ‘Mr. Nathan Weiss’ knows what it truly is. It is some kind of top secret which the system works on may be. There is nowhere in the video or on the website that an explanation concerning this was given. Even if it were a business secret, one would have expected that the basics will be given for the sake of trust.
These are just some of the red flags from the software’s presentation video that cause one many concerns. But we shall leave the others for another time. This is so we can scrutinize and tackle some red flags that have been noticed in the software’s claims.
The Golden Paradigm Invite
The Golden Paradigm’s Claims
All the claims of what The Golden Paradigm trading software can achieve are just simply unrealistic. They defeat human reasoning. They are way beyond common sense. Granted, it is the desire to win most times that makes every trader want to lower the probability of losing. But when any trading software begins to make promises that you can win every time, then, something is wrong. In addition to any trading software, there are many other factors that combine to determine how often a trader wins in the market.
- Winning Rate: The software claims a winning rate of more than 90%. In layman terms, that means for every 100 trades you perform in the market, you will surely win in about 95 instances. Even an inexperienced trader will become cautious when he reads this. Trading apps are meant to increase the rate at which you win in the markets. But many other factors like your budget, money management skills and experience also influence how good you will perform when trading binary options.
- Earnings: The software claims you can make $978.63 in every hour that you trade. That is a whopping $24,000 every day. Is this really possible? For any software to give any figure as to the amount of profit you can make when you trade with it, it must put into consideration and calculate current and future market trends. For ‘our CEO’ to make such a claim, he must have lost touch with the current market trends of binary options trading. Perform a search for what the most experienced traders are currently gaining as profits from the market. This will enable you to better understand the point that is being made here.
These are most of the red flags that raise serious concerns when it comes to The Golden Paradigm binary options trading software. The rising demand for ways of lowering risk and raising the probability of gaining from options trading is the cause of the proliferation of trading software. It is the reason why we have options like The Golden Paradigm to choose from.
With its short, sleek and sweet website, the software has made a lot of promises that can hardly be fulfilled. The testimonials is has posted on its website and the ‘registered members’ whose photographs are posted on the site are all fakes. This is the way of most binary options trading software scams. They are all over the internet so one has to be very careful.
But all hope is not lost. In as much as many scams abound on the internet, there are still a few trading systems that are legitimate. Such systems do not make too much noise. They just let their results speak for them. Option Robot is one among many of such software.
Option Robot has been presented to the world in a transparent manner that will make you love it. You will hardly hear any unnecessary noise being made by the prime software anywhere online. It just let the results that have been obtained by those who have used the software speak for it.
Option Robot’s brokers are many. This is to give you the opportunity of choosing the one you trust and feel most comfortable with. The brokers are all registered, licensed and regulated. The software’s website has a ton of information in its knowledgebase. It also has an FAQ section that caters to any questions you have concerning the software.
Option Robot uses Martingale, Classic and Fibonacci systems and many others to regulate and control the risk level of its users’ investments. It uses the risk management systems to regulate the level of risk that is carried by every investment tool it deals in.
Finally, option Robot does not make too much noise around the internet. As such, may be you have not noticed it. But one thing is certain. Once you experience using the prime software, you will surely forget all the rest.
Exclusive offer! Get the binary Option Robot for free by clicking on the button below!Екілік опциялар брокерлерінің рейтингі 2020:
Ең жақсы екілік опциялар брокері!